Fizzy is hiring! Exciting opportunity for a Property Manager to join the team
Fizzy Living is a new and exciting residential property business. We offer good quality rented accommodation, in easily commutable locations, with a management service that makes life simple. Our target market is the ‘Rentysomethings’ – the young professionals who are switched on to London-life, social media and convenient lifestyles.
We’re building a portfolio of residential properties; currently we have 4 blocks (Canning Town, Epsom, Poplar and Stepney Green) all of which are fully let and we have just launched our newest building in Lewisham adding 68 apartments to our portfolio.
Fizzy Living is well funded, and plans to own and manage over 2,000 apartments within the next 3 years.
About the role
You’ll be the human face and on site presence of Fizzy at our Poplar scheme, working alongside and as part of the Operations team.
Each of our schemes has a Property Manager, so we have good experience of what is required and you’ll get plenty of support from them as you settle into the job. The list below will give you an idea of what the job will consist of;
Customer Service (with the support of the Fizzy Sales Team)
- Gain the respect and support of the building’s residents, through delivering great customer service and living the Fizzy brand values.
- Prompt responses to tenant enquiries, through which ever channel they are received (telephone, email, face to face, social media).
- Dealing with and reporting on issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Managing the cleaning contractors to maintain high standards of cleanliness in communal areas
- Assisting in delivering all Key Performance targets relating to customer service and satisfaction.
- Managing prospective customers, from sign up through to the execution of tenancy agreements ensuring a warm welcome at move in.
Tenancy Management (with the support of the Fizzy Finance Team)
- Manage reference checks to ensure that tenancies are only granted to those who satisfy agreed eligibility criteria.
- Ensure tenancy documentation is complete, agreed and correctly filed.
- Managing the collection of rent and processing of operational costs for your building.
- Manage tenant’s accounts relating to your building on our management software.
- Undertake inventories at the end of each tenancy.
- Ensure any rent arrears arising are promptly dealt with.
- Assisting in delivering all Key Performance targets relating to tenancy management
Property Management (with support from the Fizzy Repairs Manager)
- Manage in line with the Fizzy Standard Operating Procedures.
- Be proactive to ensure a secure, safe and successful block of apartments.
- Build a good working relationship with the management company responsible for the overall site management.
- Carry out daily inspections of all common parts of the building, proactively address issues as they arise.
- Carry out Furniture condition reports and stock control.
- Help to ensure the building meets all health & safety requirements and fire risk assessments.
- Assist in delivering all Key Performance targets relating to asset management.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of working in an environment where customer service is paramount (essential)
- Social media skills (essential)
- Experience of delivering good quality account management or property services (desirable)
- Knowledge of managing financial budgets (desirable)
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and practice (desirable)
- Customer care skills
- Self starter and disciplined lone worker
- Organising and planning skills
- Negotiating skills
- A good range of IT skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
How to Apply
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with a supporting statement, setting out how you can demonstrate you meet the knowledge, experience and skills set.