As we’re heading into that time of year which brings the darker evenings and shorter days, we have to rethink the way we spend our evenings and weekends. The parks and open spaces which we have relied on so much for picnics and evening walks, now serve the purpose of brisk weekend walks, crunching the fallen leaves under our feet. These longer evenings and fresher days are the perfect way to make the most of what London has best to offer, and look no further:
1. For the first time ever the Royal Academy’s Summer exhibition is open throughout this Autumn and Winter from 6 October – 3 January 2021. Get your ticket here
2. Get cosy in one of London’s hottest spots to eat alfresco this Autumn, the Copper Club is back. Igloos of up to 6 people overlooking the River Thames and Tower Bridge is the perfect place to spend an afternoon. Tables fill fast so make sure you book well in advance
3. Get in the spirit of Halloween and immerse yourself in East London’s Murder Express. Get ready to be taken back to the 1920’s, with an incredible 4 course menu and endless entertainment for the evening. Running 2 October – 31 January. Book here.
4. Embrace the Autumn sunshine (or rain) and wrap up in your coat and wellies for a walk around Richmond Park, don’t forget to look out for the deer! Just turn up or plan a recommended route around the park here
5. Exhibition for dogs? Yep, you heard it right first time. Located at Japan House, at Architecture for Dogs you can take your pooch along for a sniff around and even get involved in inflating one of the installations. Sounds like your cup of tea? Find out more here
A silver lining of the past few months has been the opportunity to discover what’s on your doorstep. For residents of Fizzy Walthamstow, Fizzy Stepney Green, Fizzy Canning Town, Fizzy...Read more
After countless viewings across west London, engineer Fabio Madeira, and his family found their perfect home at Fizzy Hayes. The family moved to the UK from Brazil in December 201...Read more