Introducing the new kid in the East London neighbourhood... Fizzy East16, our flagship building, opening early May 2021! We have 292 sparkly, new flats to rent in two amazing buildings literally next door to Canning Town station.
As with all Fizzy buildings, all residents can enjoy the usual Fizzy Perks with a little added extra:
In our recent annual customer care survey, our on-site management team are consistently named as the best things about living at Fizzy. Our team at Fizzy East16 is no exception, and we'd like to introduce you to the three individuals who will be delivering an outstanding customer experience to our new residents at Canning Town.
Dan joined Fizzy at the beginning of 2021 as a Senior BOB at Fizzy East16 and is working hard to get the building ready and set up to welcome our first residents moving in in May.
1. What is your favourite thing to do at the weekend? Beer garden with friends or a weekend trip away
2. Did you learn a new skill in lockdown? Patience (Or not a new skill per se but I took up cycling)
3. Do you have a pet? If so tell us about them or your future pet goals! Little black staffy called Jeffro. He's the best!
4. Favourite place to eat in London? Rodizio Rico Brazilian BBQ
5. If you were to live in a fizzy flat which one would you live in (other than your own building) and why? Fizzy Walthamstow. I love the distressed look of the wooden flooring and country effect white internal doors. The courtyard is lovely and in a great location with some awesome little independent coffee shops and bars.
6. Best bit about your job? Meeting new people and helping people live better lives everyday
7. What were you doing before moving to FE16? I have worked in property for 10 years but before moving to E16 I was a CrossFit Coach and Personal Trainer in the UAE and Finland.
8. If you were to trade a job with anyone in Fizzy, who would you trade with? The boss obviously! 😊
Tyrra is a familiar face at Fizzy! She started as the BOB in Poplar in 2017! She since launched Fizzy Lewisham and has now taken up the position of Senior Property Manager in Fizzy East16.
1. What is your favourite drink? Remy Martin
2. Favourite food? Seafood! Scallops, Prawns, Lobster – you name it.
3. Favourite place in London? Canary Wharf or Alexandra Palace for the views at night
4. If you were to live in a fizzy flat which one would you live in (other than your own building) and why? Fizzy Poplar, the open park area opposite the building is perfect for dogs to run around
5. What is the best bit about your job? Arranging parties for our residents and meeting all the cute pets!
6. What were you doing before Fizzy? Working in an estate agency
7. Favourite thing to do at the weekend? Meeting friends for a catch up, or staying home trying out new recipes
Meet Regan, the Lettings Manager at Fizzy East16, who will be one of the first people you speak to about our flats to rent!
1. Favourite food & drink? Rib eye steak & Gran Reserva Rioja
2. Something you couldn't live without? Wine, obviously.
3. Do you have a pet? If so tell us about them or your future pet goals! Yes , he’s a 9 year old Yorkshire terrier ( Henley )
4. Favourite place to eat in London? Cambio De Tercio – Spanish tapas ( If you haven’t been then you are missing out )
5. Favourite park in London? Dulwich Park
6. If you were to live in a fizzy flat which one would you live in (other than your own building) and why? Fizzy Lewisham - Proximity to Lewisham Street Feast
7. Best bit about your job? Meeting new people everyday
8. What were you doing before moving to FE16? Wine making in Margaret River, Australia.
You can find out more about Fizzy East16 here. Book a viewing today and receive two months FREE rent when you reserve a brand new flat.
We look forward to welcoming you to Fizzy East16 soon!
This month we are talking to Fizzy Epsom resident, Grace. She took the time to tell us about life at Fizzy’s Surrey location and how she’s kept busy through lockdown.
Thank you to all our residents who completed our Annual Customer Care Survey on HomeViews back in March. We were thrilled with the response rate and really appreciate the comments and...Read more