Lettings Assistant - Fizzy Hayes (Temporary)
Fizzy Living is an exciting young residential property business. We offer good-quality rented accommodation, in easy-commutable locations, and a management service that makes life simple. Our target market is the Rentysomethings – young professionals, who are switched on to London-life, social-media and convenient lifestyles.
Currently we have a portfolio of 377 apartments in 6 buildings in London. We have a further 300 apartments under construction, and a pipeline of another 350 apartments. Our target is to own 2,000 apartments within the next three years.
FIZZY is based in Twickenham, where we have a team of around 25. We are partly owned by Thames Valley Housing, whose office we share. We’re currently launching our brand new building in Hayes and we’re looking to recruit temporary Sales staff to join the Sales & Marketing Team during the let-up period.
The role will pay London minimum wage and you will be based on site at Fizzy Hayes.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Updating the property portals (Rightmove & Zoopla) and our website to ensure all available flats are listed on the market.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries, with the aim of securing contact details, matching enquiry with suitable apartments and arranging viewings.
- Conducting viewings and carrying out Right to Rent checks.
- Keeping records of all enquiries and managing follow up alerts.
- Assisting the Sales Team with weekly and monthly enquiry reports.
- Assisting with the delivery of successful ‘open days’ including:
- The preparation and execution of event launch plans and requirements
- Working occasional weekends during new scheme launches
- Create and distribute flyers
Operations (supporting the Property Manager)
- Undertake inventories of all flats and inspect cleanliness of all flats.
- Carry out daily inspections of all common parts of the building and proactively addressing issues as they arise.
- Carry out furniture condition reports and stock control.
- Help to ensure the building meets all health & safety requirements and fire risk assessments.
- Gain the respect and support of our residents throughout delivering great customer service and understanding the Fizzy brand values.
- Dealing and reporting all complaints and enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Working with the Sales Team and property manager to develop community initiatives and plan resident events.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of working in an environment where customer service is paramount.
- Experience of sales
- A high level of competence in Word, Excel and Outlook
How to Apply - Please submit your CV below.
August 13, 2018