Operations & Repairs Assistant
Job Description: Operations and Repairs Assistant, Fizzy Living
Responsible to: Head of Operations, Fizzy Living
Responsible for: Repairs & Operations Administration
About the role
You’ll be the person for ensuring the day to day delivery of a “best in class” service across our Fizzy portfolio, working alongside our Operations team. Each of our schemes has a Property Manager and you’ll need to develop a positive and productive relationship with the team and contractors. Your time will be split between the office and the portfolio.
You will be responsible for providing support regarding all property operations activities.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for
- Providing administrative support
- Producing reports
- Ensure that all necessary records are updated
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects as required
- Assist with tenant enquiries
Repairs and Maintenance
Reporting to the Repairs Manager you would be responsible for managing residential property portfolio and would be required to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with tenants, contractors and colleagues.
- Dealing with property maintenance issues using our PEX management software
- Monitor and agree repairs to ensure achievement of Key Performance Indicators and targets
- Providing solutions to queries, issues or concern
- Procuring quotations or estimates as required
- Monitoring and updating spares to stock list, undertaking an inventory when required.
- Arranging and undertaking Annual and End of Tenancy apartment inspections to identify repair programme and cost responsibility.
- Minimising void loss by ensuring a quick turnaround with repairs
- Assisting in delivering all Key Performance targets relating to repairs and maintenance
- Assisting in the Management of maintenance and service contractors delivering a high quality service in line with our brand aspirations.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of working in an office environment (essential)
- Experience of working in a repair and maintenance environment (desirable)
- Experience of delivering high quality property services (desirable)
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and practice (desirable)
- Strong organising and planning skills
- Great people and practical skills
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Proactive, ‘can do’ approach
- Good IT skills, particularly Excel, Word.
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work to tight deadline
Terms and Conditions
- Basic salary up to £25k, dependent on skills and experience brought to the role.
- Annual performance related bonus up to 5% of your salary
- 25 days pa annual leave.
- Working pattern – 37.5 hours pw, to include some evening + occasional weekend work
How to Apply
Please submit your CV, together with a supporting statement, setting out how you can demonstrate you meet the knowledge, experience and skills set.
August 13, 2018