Introducing the new kid in the East London neighbourhood... Fizzy East16, our flagship building, opening early May 2021! We have 292 sparkly, new flats to rent in two amazing buildings literally next door to Canning Town station.
As with all Fizzy buildings, all residents can enjoy the usual Fizzy Perks with a little added extra:
- Free Award winning Broadband
- Yoga Studio
- Co-Working Spaces
- Garden Podium Deck
- Underground Car Park
- Pawder Room for Pets
- On Site Property Managers
- Flexible Rental Agreements
- Pets Welcome
- Invitation to join the Fizzy Community
- No Agents or Fees
In our recent annual customer care survey, our on-site management team are consistently named as the best things about living at Fizzy. Our team at Fizzy East16 is no exception, and we'd like to introduce you to the three individuals who will be delivering an outstanding customer experience to our new residents at Canning Town.
Tyrra is a familiar face at Fizzy! She started as the BOB in Poplar in 2017! She since launched Fizzy Lewisham and has now taken up the position of Senior Property Manager in Fizzy East16.
1. What is your favourite drink? Remy Martin
2. Favourite food? Seafood! Scallops, Prawns, Lobster – you name it.
3. Favourite place in London? Canary Wharf or Alexandra Palace for the views at night
4. If you were to live in a fizzy flat which one would you live in (other than your own building) and why? Fizzy Poplar, the open park area opposite the building is perfect for dogs to run around
5. What is the best bit about your job? Arranging parties for our residents and meeting all the cute pets!
6. What were you doing before Fizzy? Working in an estate agency
7. Favourite thing to do at the weekend? Meeting friends for a catch up, or staying home trying out new recipes
Meet Regan, the Lettings Manager at Fizzy East16, who will be one of the first people you speak to about our flats to rent!
1. Favourite food & drink? Rib eye steak & Gran Reserva Rioja
2. Something you couldn't live without? Wine, obviously.
3. Do you have a pet? If so tell us about them or your future pet goals! Yes , he’s a 9 year old Yorkshire terrier ( Henley )
4. Favourite place to eat in London? Cambio De Tercio – Spanish tapas ( If you haven’t been then you are missing out )
5. Favourite park in London? Dulwich Park
6. If you were to live in a fizzy flat which one would you live in (other than your own building) and why? Fizzy Lewisham - Proximity to Lewisham Street Feast
7. Best bit about your job? Meeting new people everyday
8. What were you doing before moving to FE16? Wine making in Margaret River, Australia.
You can find out more about Fizzy East16 here. Book a viewing today and receive two months FREE rent when you reserve a brand new flat.
We look forward to welcoming you to Fizzy East16 soon!