OPEN FOR FLAT VIEWINGS - CALL US 020 8607 0555
Working at Fizzy
Make renting amazing
As one of the UK’s most forward thinking landlords, we’re always on the lookout for people with bright minds, big ideas and even bigger ambitions. As well as our talented teams at Fizzy HQ in Twickenham, we have people (especially Bobs) based on all our sites, delivering brilliant services for our tenants.
1 open position
London (Twickenham and Canning Town), United Kingdom
As one of the UK’s most forward-thinking landlords, we’re always on the lookout for people with bright minds, big ideas and even bigger ambitions. As well as our talented teams at Fizzy HQ in Twickenham, we have people (especially Bobs) based on all our sites, delivering brilliant services for our tenants.
You’ll be part of the rentals team supporting the whole lettings process; from collection and qualification of enquiries to arranging viewings and tenancy applications. You will support the Lettings Team in all aspect as appropriate.
The role is based in a dynamic environment and we don’t want to be too set in stone about what you have to do, but the key areas of responsibility are:
- Answering incoming calls and enquiries via email
- Arranging and conducting flat viewings
- Regularly updating the property portals and Fizzy website (Rightmove, Zoopla, MoveBubble etc)
- Informing applicants of Fizzy’s letting and on-boarding process
- Support the Lettings Team with the enquiry to reservation process
- Keep records of all enquiries and support the Lettings Team with managing CRM system (Salesforce or equivalent)
- Regularly update weekly and monthly reports on letting activity
- Assisting the Marketing Team wherever necessary in all campaigns, from concept to execution
- Support on the creation and production of offline marketing materials such as flyers, leaflets etc
- Support on social media marketing
- General office duties
Customer Service (with the support of the Fizzy Operations Team)
- Gain the respect and support of the our residents, through delivering great customer service and understanding the Fizzy brand values
- Prompt responses to residents enquiries, through which ever channel they are received (telephone, email, face to face, social media)
- Dealing with and reporting on complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Assisting with the delivery of successful open days including the preparation and execution of event launch plans and requirements
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience with property portals (Rightmove, Zoopla, MoveBubble etc) (desirable)
- Previous work in the rental or hospitality sectors
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working in an environment where customer service is paramount (essential)
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? Reach out to us using the form below or drop us an email at email@example.com
Making flats Fizzy
We've been helping people find and enjoy apartments in and around London since 2012. From the start, we didn’t want to do things by halves. And today, even aside from our vast selection (we now have over 750 apartments across Canning Town, Epsom, Poplar, Stepney Green, Walthamstow, Lewisham, Hayes and East16), we’re still setting the trends in renting.
That’s why our flats have Bobs, WiFi included, flexible leases, free spring cleans and more. And with more developments in the pipeline, the Fizzy story’s still bubbling along nicely.
What our team says...
"Wherever you work, you always feel like you’re a part of a family putting the Fizz in Fizzy!”"
GarSing, Repairs Team
"Working at Fizzy is great! You feel supported, your voice is heard and the team all work so well together."