Fizzy Poplar is situated less than a 10 minute walk from All Saints and Poplar DLR stations and 15 minutes from Canary Wharf - making this site easily accessible for the City of London and its surrounding areas. Our professionally managed and modern flats comprise of a spacious hallway, high specification appliances and an open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area with access to your own private terrace/balcony.
Bobs are the reason why we have the happiest tenants in town - they are your dedicated on-site property managers that make sure you receive the service you deserve. This includes signing for and delivering packages when you're not around, arranging access for cleans and repairs, and lending you a set of keys when you've left them at work!
Meet Helen, our Poplar Bob.
Ethical grocery storeWebsite
A modern British menu and specialist rums and cocktailsWebsite
Burgers and seafoodWebsite
Casual Pan-Asian restaurant and takeaway in a dining room with wooden tables and green chopsticksWebsite
Low-cost, contract-free gym in Canary WharfWebsite
• Complimentary membership to the onsite Residents Gym
• Concierge Service
• Pet Station - Fizzy Poplar is pet-friendly and our pet station is equipped with everything you need to please and clean your pets so they enjoy renting with us too!
• Parking available in the underground gated car park, with secure bicycle storage
• 24/7 Laundry & Dry Cleaning service conveniently located on-site for our residents
• Fizzy Library
• Storage lockers available for rent
Check out what is available now in Poplar:
A 1 bedroom, south facing flat on the 3rd floor with a private balcony.
A 1 bedroom, south-east facing flat on the 1st floor with a private balcony.
A large one bedroom, one bathroom apartment with a west-facing private balcony
A 1 bedroom, west-facing flat on the fifth floor with a large private balcony.
A 1 bedroom, south-facing flat on the second floor with a large private balcony.
A 3 bedroom 2 bathroom flat on the ground floor with a large private balcony as well as a private patio facing the private courtyard